Nighthawk Aero Suit 4.0
The SAYSKY Nighthawk Aero Suit 4.0 is a premium performance unisex triathlon suit made for racing and leaving everyone else in the dust. This version is dark as the night, with an all-over black look, which is about as sleek and stylish as it gets. No nonsense. Pure effort. The back pocket reads: "NOT MADE FOR WALKING". Honour it.
- Unisex slim fit.
- Main fabric: 80% polyester / 20% elastane.
- Bonded seams in the arm and leg openings.
- Easy entry/exit zipper system, which also allows for better movement and aerodynamics.
- Lightweight triathlon pad with integrated pinholes and special memory foam for comfort.
- Two back pockets for nutrition supply.
- YKK ® Zipper for enhanced durability and anti-scratch. It also comes with a smart-lock function.
- We've carefully selected four different fabric types from Italy and Switzerland. Each of these significantly optimises the aerodynamic performance due to their strategic placements.
- The fabrics are specifically developed for triathlon and made in different polyester and spandex compositions for optimal movement and wicking abilities.
- The front and back panels are designed with a coldblack® textile finish, which provides protection from the heat and UV rays (UPF 50+).
- Ultra flexible and highly ventilated shoulder/arm/neck mesh with a skin tight fit.
- Overall, this is a very lightweight triathlon suit with great compression ratings, remarkable breathability and optimal aerodynamic performance.
- Male model is 182 cm/74 kg. He wears a size M in the picture.
- Female model is 170 cm/57 kg. She wears a size S in the picture.
We offer duty-free shipping on all UK orders. See details below:Orders below £135
No import duties or taxes on these. See below for options and delivery times:
UPS Accesspoint Standard: £5 (4 business days)
- UPS Accesspoint Express: £9 (1 business day)
- DHL Express ODD*: £13 (1 business day)
- Free standard shipping on orders between £100 and £135
If your order total is above £135, we generally advice that you place two orders instead of one, as this will be your cheapest option:
- No import duties or taxes. We'll take care of these for you and only charge a £20 handling and shipping fee. Split up your order to avoid this fee.
- DHL Express ODD: £20 (1 business day)